Friday, January 29, 2010

Reaquainted With An Old Friend

So I'm two weeks into my website design class, and I've learned a lot. I can make a decent webpage. Well, a page with background color and text. And a title! But I'm improving, for sure.

Surprisingly the best part so far of website design has been using a PC again. Hello old friend! I got a macbook two years ago, and since then I usually avoid the desktop PCs at my house. They're slow, and I'm awkward and clumsy whilst navigating them. But I don't really have an option for my class, it's working on a PC...or not taking the class. Sooo, hello again real keyboard and mouse and control+alt+delete.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm a huge fan of your picture, nom nom nom. Your blog is nice and clean, as they say, "pleasing to the eye" Although it makes me REALLY hungry haha. I thinks you should add a poll, with favorite foods, i heart polls lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog alot because it is very neat--there is no distracting colors or pictures. The title is the top is definitely my favorite part of your page because the pb&j looks tasty and the writing colors match the picture. I am also impartial to the byline on your title.

    ReplyDelete